Suggest treatment for nasal blockage, running nose and fever which reduced after taking Calpol
I am having running nose from 25th Feb. From 25th Feb to 28th Feb I had fever (101-102 deg ct.). Took Calpol 650 and fever reduced.
But for past 2-3 weeks I have nose blockage and running nose. No cough though.
Food feels tasteless, as usual and I tried Cheston Cold but no relief.
Request you to kindly help me.
Based on the symptoms and duration of the same, I suspect you to have viral cold. Since there are no specific antivirals, the infection has to run its course.
Meanwhile you can comfort yourself with symptomatic treatment. Take COLDACT capsules two per day one in the morning and night after food. Apply 3 to 4 Nasivion Nasal drops to either nostrils to get rid of the nasal blockade, you can do this 3 times a day.
Hope I have answered your query. Wish you good health.
Dr. Raju A. T.
General & Family Physician
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Hiv fever with running nose
- Small child running nose fever taking crocin moreclav recurring treatment
- Fever calpol running nose and cough itching in ears
- Fever and running nose
- Treatment for frequent sneezing running nose cold and fever
- Head hurting running nose after taking antibiotics
- Fever cough and running nose
- Have headache running nose and fever suggest medicine
- Running nose fever with shevering
- Chronic cough no fever running nose chest congestion treatment