Suggest treatment for narrow urinary tract
When urinary track becomes narrowed, she feels pain during urination and
urine not cleared. Repeatedly she goes to toilet but urinate drop by drop.
Urine flow is very less and pain consists. Day by day urinary track gets
narrow and urination becomes impossible. After using some antibiotic
medicine temporarily she gets relief but uneasiness exits. ...
Thank you for your query. I can understand your concerns.
She can undergo surgical dilatation of her urinary track to widen her urethra.
There is no medicine which can dilate the urethra permanently.
I will advice you to get her surgically treated.
Dr Som MD
Three times surgical dilatation done. It is a matter of great concern
whether repeated surgical dilatation in the same place can lead to
seriious future problem or not.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for urinary tract infection
- Female urinary tract infection treatment
- Cipro treatment of urinary tract
- Male urinary tract infection treatment
- Suggest treatment for recurring urinary tract infection
- Urinary tract infection treatment
- Urinary tract infection amoxicillin treatment
- Urinary tract infection pregnancy treatment
- Esbl urinary tract infection treatment
- Suggest treatment for urinary tract infection and vaginal infection