Suggest treatment for narcolepsy
liquid and i spill it all over me and the floor. i will drop off in
the middle of a sentence. i can fall asleep even right after i have
been sleeping well. this has me really worried.
You might have narcolepsy!
Hi and thanks so much for this query.
I have reviewed this information fully and this is suggestive of narcolepsy. This often presents itself with excessive daytime sleepiness, sudden loss of muscle tone ad sleep paralysis. The exact cause is not known. However, there is good news as medications have shown to be helpful. Most used medications are stimulants. What I offer my patients is modafinil. However, this requires a doctor's script. I will suggest that you talk to your doctor for confirmation and treatment.
I hope this helps. I wish you well. Feel free to follow up with me if need be.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Malignant narcolepsy
- Treatment and cure for narcolepsy
- Homeopathic treatment for narcolepsy
- Is narcolepsy a disability
- Narcolepsy salmonella
- Narcolepsy in men
- Neurofibromatosis and narcolepsy
- Is ritalin used in the treatment of narcolepsy?
- Diagnosis of narcolepsy
- On medication for narcolepsy having nervousness suggestion
- What causes enlarged heart?
- What causes spotting after having sex?
- Suggest side effects of Premarin
- Suggest treatment for recurrent urinary tract infection
- Can Wimpat,Keppra and Lamictal be taken when BP is high?
- When can orgasm be experienced after a total hystorectomy?
- Is tremination of pregnancy at after 26 weeks advisable?
- What causes swelling at the injection site?
- Suggest treatment for Angioma
- What causes chronic Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura?