Suggest treatment for narcolepsy
Hello, and thanks for your query.
I see from your message that you have narcolepsy. You are treating it with dextroamphetamine. What are your current symptoms and problems? Perhaps once I understand your symptoms better I can suggest a potential solution.
I would strongly urge you to ask your doctor to try their best to talk to your insurance to get it approved. Oftentimes when a patient has been taking a medication for a long time, insurance will approve a prior authorization request to cover it. I'm sure your doctor is already working hard on this. He will likely succeed.
Please remember to rate and close this answer thread when you are finished and satisfied.
In the future, for continuity of care, I encourage you to contact me directly at my private web address below. After you ask a direct question, it would be my pleasure to be your dedicated personal physician on this website. My name is Dr. Sheppe, and I am an XXXXXXX doctor working in New York City at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital, ranked #1 for Psychiatry in the United States (tinyurl.com/psyrank). For a personalized comprehensive evaluation, treatment recommendations, and individual therapy, ask me at HealthCareMagic at this private web address: tinyurl.com/DrSheppeAnswers
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Malignant narcolepsy
- Treatment and cure for narcolepsy
- Homeopathic treatment for narcolepsy
- Is narcolepsy a disability
- Narcolepsy salmonella
- Narcolepsy in men
- Neurofibromatosis and narcolepsy
- Is ritalin used in the treatment of narcolepsy?
- Diagnosis of narcolepsy
- On medication for narcolepsy having nervousness suggestion
- Do antidepressants cause depression?
- Suggest treatment for chronic fatigue syndrome
- Does intake of Elavil help in treating fear and depression?
- Suggest treatment for schizophrenia
- Does Shakeology supplements interact with multivitamin supplements?
- What is Abilify used for?
- Can Wellbutrin be taken in place of Escitalopram?
- Does Parkinson's disease cause cognitive impairment?
- Is Levocetirizine the right medicine for stress?
- Is ETG test advisable after consuming alcohol?