Suggest treatment for myopia

Dr. Dadapeer K

Ophthalmologist

Posted on Fri, 8 Aug 2014 in Vision and Eye Disorders
Question: i have short side XXXXXXX of -.075 and .10 in right left eye.

plz suggest while working on computer and reading should i wear my minus specks of short sideness or not
will it improve my sight or decrease it.

plz suggest
Answered by Dr. Dadapeer K 47 minutes later
Brief Answer:
You need to use glasses whike working.

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Welcome to Health care magic.

It seems from the history that you are having refractive error in the form of myopia.
The chances of decreasing of refractive error are not present, if you wear it continuously the refractive error will be stable and it will not cause any symptoms of headache and eye strain.
Hence I advice you to use spectacles while working with computer.
In addition on using antiglare coated lenses it will prevent dryness of eyes caused by excessive use of computers called computer vision syndrome.

Hope the information is helpful to you.

Thank you
With regards