Suggest treatment for myasthenia gravis
Other pertinent info: I have Myasthenia Gravis, currently in close to remission status for 3 yrs. Past hx of Thymectomy, Myasthenic crisis, Plasmapheresis, long term high dose prednisone.
You will require vaccination prior to chemo
Hello dear .
I have gone through the details.
So definitely, chemo will lead to immuno suppression and you will be prone to infections. I will advise you to get vaccinated prior to chemo against pneumococcal, meningococcal and influenza infections.
Myasthenia gravis if well controlled will not interfere with chemotherapy. But as you are on steroids, you will require antifungal prophylaxis too.
Go ahead with the treatment.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Omnacortil in myasthenia gravis treatment
- Hcg and myasthenia gravis
- Myasthenia gravis natural treatment
- Treatment and cure for ocular myasthenia gravis
- What do you suggest for lupus with myasthenia gravis
- Treatment and cure for Myasthenia gravis
- Treatment and cure for myasthenia gravis disease
- Sugegst treatment for myasthenia gravis symptoms
- Dental extractions and myasthenia gravis
- Myasthenia gravis treatment, madecene azoran
- What causes inflammation in the lungs while treating pneumonia?
- Can nodules in the lungs be cancerous?
- What are the long term side effects of Cytoxan and Taxotere?
- What does this biopsy report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for cough, headache and nausea
- Suggest treatment for a large tumor in the abdomen
- What is the prognosis for metastatic ampullary carcinoma?
- Suggest treatment for iron deficiency anemia
- What does my lab test report indicate?
- Is missing a dosage of medicine during anti tubular lymphadenitis...