Suggest treatment for muscular dystrophy
It can be due to muscular dystrophy which is a progressive muscular disorde
I have studied your case.
It can be due to muscular dystrophy which is a progressive muscular disorder can present at this age.
I will advise to check your vit B12 and vit D3 level, sr CPK level, sr electrolyte and routine CBC; biochemical study may help in diagnosis.
Bio chemical abnormalities like homocystine or arginine may lead to such fat deposition.
Another possibility can be monoparesis due to mild cerebral palsy which can be confirmed by clinical examination.
Hope this answers your query. If you have additional questions or follow up queries then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your queries.
Wishing you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment and cure for duchenne muscular dystrophy
- Suggest cure for muscular dystrophy
- Treatment and cure for congenital muscular dystrophy
- Treatment and cure for myotonic muscular dystrophy
- Muscular dystrophy treatment in apollo hospital
- Treatment and cure for scapuloperoneal muscular dystrophy
- What is the treatment for muscular dystrophy
- Treatment and cure for spinal muscular dystrophy
- Muscular dystrophy treatment in unani
- Duchenne muscular dystrophy treatment sgrh
- Having carpal tunnel in hands. Feeling difficulty in bending or...
- Having hip pain due to which lack of sleep. Suffering from cough at...
- Back pain that keeps increasing with the day, have tiredness and...
- Treatment for subcentral impaction fracture and hypo plastic trochlea...
- Moveable lump on elbow since skin peeling over the area, pain on...
- On physiotherapy, taken steroid injections, symptoms seem to be...
- Consistent back pain, have sedentary working style. Tips to reduce back...
- Having tingling in upper back and numbness in arm. What should I do?
- Knee pain, sharp twinges behind knee cap, occasional difficulty in...
- Chronic hip pain, joint pains. X-ray showed heal spur, MRI showed...