Suggest treatment for muscle strain
Seems to be muscle strain.
Thanks for your query.
I have gone through the image provided. It seems that you had suffered muscle strain resulting in muscle spasm.
You need to provide rest to the neck. Avoid massaging the area. Doing a hot fomentation will be helpful. Avoid all overhead activities and do not use a pillow.
In case the pain is persistent even after taking a mild pain killer, then you might need stronger prescription medicines like muscle relaxants after consulting your orthopedician.
I do hope that you have found something helpful and I will be glad to answer any further query.
As the pain occur on movement, indicates muscle strain.
As the pain occur on movement(extending your neck in particular direction) it indicates muscle strain. Thyroid or lymph node does not present like this.
Wishing You speedy recovery...
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest medication for constipation and muscle strain in stomach
- Treatment and cure for muscle strain/spasm
- Suggest treatment for muscle strain with red spots
- Treatment and cure for muscle strain
- Sartorius muscle strain treatment
- Suggest treatment for muscle strain in neck and lower back
- Trapezius muscle strain treatment
- Suggest treatment for muscle strain
- Suggest treatment for pain due to muscle strain
- Mid back muscle strain please suggest remedy
- Is SAAZ an effective medicine for Sacroilitis? Any alternate medicine?
- Suffering from external hemroids. Having irregular bowel movement and...
- What is knee resurfacing surgery? Can a person lead a normal life?
- Having soreness in arm. MRI of shoulder and knee done. What does the...
- Suffering with back pain. What should I do to get cure?
- Suffering from back pain. How to get relief?
- Having continuous pain in hand. How to get relief from pain?
- Have had fracture in ribs. Had a small pneumothorax. Why am I feeling...
- Found a lump on the leg. X-ray and ultrasound is to be done. What could...
- Is it safe to take vyvanse 100mg prior to surgery?