Suggest treatment for muscle pain
Thank you for trusting HCM
Pain that travels from one joint to another is called Migratory arthritis. Migratory arthritis is caused by inflammation as in case of rheumatoid arthritis, SLE, gout, Lyme arthritis etc.
It is important to confirm what is the specific cause, so as to tailor treatment accordingly.
Xray of the affected joints, blood investigations including ESR levels, RA factor levels, ANA levels, ACCP levels are required as a part of initial evaluation.
Management depend on the underlying cause.
Please be advised to follow up with your primary provider/ rheumatologist for confirmation of diagnosis.
Meaanwhile, she can take Advil 600 mg upto 4 times daily for pai.
Physical therapy and exercising is also an integral component for management of inflammatory arthritis. Physical therapy will only be initiated after adequate pain control and done under the guidance of a licensed physical therapist is unlikely to cause any joint injuries.
Hope I was able to help you
Please let me know if you need further clarifications
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment and cure for muscle pain
- Muscle pain after radiation treatment
- Treatment and cure for Severe muscle pain
- Suggest treatment for muscle pain
- Suggest treatment for leg muscle pain and cough
- Suggest treatment for muscle pain on legs
- Masseter muscle pain treatment
- Sartorius muscle pain and treatment
- Suggest treatment for back and muscle pain
- Is zipsor used in the treatment of muscle pain?
- Suggest treatment for chronic rhinosinusitis
- Suggest treatment for chronic constipation
- What causes severe muscle and upper body pain?
- Suggest remedies for delayed menstrual bleeding
- What causes intermittent sharp pain in the groin area while walking?
- Suggest ways to deal with behavioral volatility and emotional outbursts...
- Suggest treatment for pinched nerve spasms in the shoulders, neck and arms
- What do itchy rashes on the legs indicate?
- Suggest treatment for rashes between leg and scrotum
- What are the interactions when Bisoprolol, Amlodipine, Lisinopril and...