Suggest treatment for muscle pain
Stretch exercises, hot compress and citrus fruits should help
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.
I have gone carefully through your query and understand your concerns. It seems that somehow you have developed an electrolyte imbalance. I would insist you to increase total fluid intake (water) and to take plenty of ORS (oral rehydration solution). Take juicy fruits like citrus fruits. They contain plenty of potassium which should help in proper functioning of the muscles and in reduction of the cramps/pain.
Hot compress relieves pain whereas cold compress relieves inflammation. In your case hot compress is more applicable.
The problem may be related to spondylosis of the lower vertebrae as well and I would also insist you to undergo an X Ray of Lumbosacral Spine (AP and Lateral).
Let me know if I could help further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment and cure for muscle pain
- Muscle pain after radiation treatment
- Treatment and cure for Severe muscle pain
- Suggest treatment for muscle pain
- Suggest treatment for leg muscle pain and cough
- Suggest treatment for muscle pain on legs
- Masseter muscle pain treatment
- Sartorius muscle pain and treatment
- Suggest treatment for back and muscle pain
- Is zipsor used in the treatment of muscle pain?