Suggest treatment for muscle pain with severe chest pain and eye floaters

Dr. Vaibhav Gandhi

Orthopaedic Surgeon

Posted on Thu, 4 Feb 2016 in Vision and Eye Disorders
Question: Hello Doctor,
I am feeling joints pain all over the body like elbow, finger, wrist, knee, shoulder everywhere, also i feel giddiness all throughout the day with jerk shock, i feel giddiness when i saw some moving object. When i feel this jerk i feeling like i am walking on soft and bumpy surface. Also i have floaters in my eyes with day by day increasing in numbers and getting blackened and bigger. Doctors are saying eyesight is normal and it will fade away with time but till date it is only increasing. Other symptoms include chest pain in centre left side from last few years. Now a days a liitle stress can spark chest pain in me, but not earlier.
I have done so many test like ECG, treadmill, echo,EEG,eye check up but all test comes normal.
My vit d3 level is 25, except this i found nothing. Also iam taking vit B12 tablet of 1500 MCG daily for my b12 level, which is normal now.
Please suggest doctor, if thing else i can do to get rid of this.
You will like god for me if i get cure.
Please help.
Answered by Dr. Vaibhav Gandhi 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
There is possibility of multiple problems.

Detailed Answer:
Hello

I have seen your reports and studied your history,

You have described multiple symptoms which are not specific to a single medical condition. It may be related to more than one condition.

At the outset since you are having vit D deficiency and you may need to repeat supplement. So continue your vit D supplement like arachitol nano liquid 2 ml once a week for 3 months.
Effect of this dose of vitaminD will take 2 to 3 week’s time to show results.

There is possibility of seronegative arthritis leading to multiple joint pain. Hence I will advise you blood test like HLA B27, and also consult rheumatologist.

Physiotherapy sessions may help to reduce pain, so I advise to take physiotherapy.

Dizziness can be due to central cause which can be investigated by following test
Audiometry for cochlear function.
Vestibular function: electronystagmography, calorimetry and brain stem-evoked responses.
Possible neurological cause: CT or MRI.
It would be worthwhile to consult an ENT who will examine you and order the above mentioned tests.

Get back to me with the reports so that I can suggest you further.

Hope this answers your query. If you have additional questions or follow up queries then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your queries.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad
Follow up: Dr. Vaibhav Gandhi 20 hours later
Dear Sir,

I have taken 60000 IU D3 capsule from last 6 weeks and my RS factor test was negative.
Answered by Dr. Vaibhav Gandhi 7 hours later
Brief Answer:
Check your vitamin D again

Detailed Answer:
Hello

You can check your blood vitamin D level again to see whether to continue further doses of vitamin D.

RA factor is positive in only 40 percent cases of chronic arthritis.There can be possibility of seronegative arthritis in which all blood test are normal but patient has symptoms of arthritis.