Suggest treatment for muscle fatigue in legs and but
Age;chronic disease?medications you might take on regular basis....
I am sorry for the health problems you are having.
You are reporting to be a 72 years old male with muscle fatigue in your legs and but.
There might be various factors like:
- age related
- chronic disease: diabetes, hypertension
- medications you take for any illness you might have (e.g. diuretics that might cause loss of electrolytes)
- lack of physical activity
For the moment, I advise to:
- take plenty of fluids with ORS if you use diuretics
- plum juice and other energetic drinks can be of help (unless you are diabetic)
- magnesium and multivitamins supplements can also relieve the muscle fatigue
- try to walk or do other physical activities as per your age and actual health condition
If no improvement, further evaluation by neurologist is advised to rule out myopathy and neuropathy.
Hope it was of help!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Muscle fatigue causes
- Symptoms of muscle fatigue
- Diagnosis of Severe muscle fatigue
- Treatment and cure for Severe muscle fatigue
- Severe muscle fatigue causes
- Treatment for morning sweating ear ringing muscle fatigue
- Symptoms of Severe muscle fatigue
- Treatment and cure for muscle fatigue
- Diagnosis of muscle fatigue
- Treatment and cure for Chest muscle fatigue