Suggest treatment for mouth ulcers

Question
hi,

i am suffering from ulcer in mouth near under the lip.

thanks & Regards

XXXXXXX
Posted Sat, 9 Aug 2014 in Peptic Ulcer

Answered by Dr. Prasad 2 days later
Brief Answer:
Zytee ointment + multivitamins...

Detailed Answer:

Mouth ulcer occur usually secondary to few non serious causes. It resolves spontaneously in a few days. If it's still troubling you, you can apply a thin film of zytee ointment on the affected area. Dologel CT is another agent you can try if zytee is not available. In addition I would start multivitamin supplements such as zevit capsule once a day for a week.

Try a less spicy and easily palatable food. If it hurts while eating, you can apply a small film of glycerine liquid on the area before food.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you need clarifications.