Suggest treatment for mouth ulcers with metallic taste in mouth
might be gastro esophageal reflux disease
I have gone through your query.
Based on the information, that is metallic taste and mouth ulcers you might be having Gastro esophageal reflux disease.
If possible kindly upload the pictures I'll go through them, and I'll get a general idea what it might be.
Presently I would have suggested you to eat meals frequently and small meals which you are presently following, try not to starve it will help in keeping check of your acidity.
Avoid spicy food, alcohol and smoking if you do. Eat high fiber diet, add more vegetables to your diet, avoid or reduce the intake of meat. Curd will be beneficial.
So not lie down immediately after food, walk for at least 10 to 15 minutes. While sleeping keep your head end raised.
You can take capsule omeprazole 20/mg once daily empty stomach before breakfast for 15 days. You need to ask your local doctor for valid prescription. Along with this you also take probiotics like sporolac or ecobion which will be beneficial. You should see improvement if two to three days, if symptoms persists or intensity increases, it is better to see a doctor.
This provisional advice provided by me is based entirely on the input provided to me. I would suggest examination by the doctor.
I hope this suggestion might be of some help to you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Oralmedic mouth ulcer treatment
- Mouth ulcers treatment
- Iglu mouth ulcer treatment
- Aphthous mouth ulcers treatment
- Metallic taste in mouth chemotherapy treatment
- Suggest treatment for mouth ulcers
- Treatment and cure for Mouth ulcer
- Mouth ulcers on tongue treatment
- Suggest natural treatment for metallic taste in mouth
- Severe mouth ulcer treatment
- What causes temporary black outs while on Prozac?
- Suggest treatment for painful rash on body
- How long should Olanzapine and Clozapine be taken for psychosis and...
- What causes episodes of dizziness and nausea?
- Suggest remedy for stomach ache
- Suggest treatment for pain during urination
- What causes black mole on penis?
- Suggest treatment for hemorrhoids
- Can i take NyQuil while on Mucinex?
- What causes intermittent fever and nausea?