Suggest treatment for mouth blisters
has given some medicines. Plese suggest some cure or it will become very serious. find medicine slip.
Burns, topical steroids and analgesics
Thanks for your query. I have gone through your query and the reports.
As far as the blisters in the mouth is concerned, it can be secondary to burns because of hot food. The other possible cause can be because of pemphigus vulgaris. Nothing to be panic, consult an oral physician and get it evaluated. Please upload the images of the blister or the lesion. Mean while you can apply topical steroids like triamcinolone acetoide and topical analgesics like choline salicylate. Do saline gargling.
I hope I have answered your query. if you have any queries reply me back. Take care.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for mucous cyst in mouth
- Treatment and cure for mouth ulcers/blisters
- Suggest treatment for mouth ulcers
- Suggest treatment for a child having blisters on rectum
- Suggest treatment for mouth blisters
- Suggest treatment for blisters cause in labia after shaving
- Blister inside mouth treatment
- Suggest treatment for lichen planus in mouth
- Suggest treatment for blisters on ear
- Have little blisters on fingers suggest the treatment
- Suggest treatment for painful gums
- Suggest treatment for pain in gums
- What causes discomfort in upper back tooth?
- Suggest treatment for sore throat and sore swollen tongue
- What does a bulish purple spot on bottom lip indicate?
- Does gum grow back after a dental implant is placed?
- What causes feeling of cigarette smoke smell stuck in nose?
- What causes dry mouth, inflamed tongue and sore cheek?
- What causes pain in teeth while chewing?
- When can a child start wearing braces?