question-icon

Suggest treatment for mouth blisters

Posted on Tue, 13 Sep 2016
Question: My mother is suffering from very serious mouth blister. I has been almost 2 month. She has also been taking some medication. From 3 days it has gone very bad.See has also seen the doctor today and Dr.
has given some medicines. Plese suggest some cure or it will become very serious. find medicine slip.
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Kumar T S (38 minutes later)
Brief Answer:
Burns, topical steroids and analgesics

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for your query. I have gone through your query and the reports.
As far as the blisters in the mouth is concerned, it can be secondary to burns because of hot food. The other possible cause can be because of pemphigus vulgaris. Nothing to be panic, consult an oral physician and get it evaluated. Please upload the images of the blister or the lesion. Mean while you can apply topical steroids like triamcinolone acetoide and topical analgesics like choline salicylate. Do saline gargling.
I hope I have answered your query. if you have any queries reply me back. Take care.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad
Dr. Mahesh Kumar T S

Dentist, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery