Suggest treatment for mole bite
Please give additional information
Thanks for your query.
Noted your history of having bitten by a mole yesterday.
You have taken tet Vac.
There are conflicting evidence that at some places in the world mole is kept out of the rabies concern like Minnesota, there looks to be no problems while at other places it is kept in the low-risk category about causation of rabies.
Hence a small worry.
Please consult your Regular Doctor/ Govt Hospital to see the wound and to get a prescription of an antibiotic and anti-inflammatory medicines if required on inspection.
Please give additional information.
What was the opinion given by your Doctor about rabies vaccination?
Where has the bitten and how is the wound at the present?
Post a picture of the wound, if possible.
Which area do you stay?
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for spider bite infection
- Suggest treatment for ocd treatment
- Suggest treatment for itchy bump caused by a dog bite
- Suggest treatment for uti when on treatment for dementia
- Suggest treatment for inflammed bulging after wasp bite
- Suggest treatment for face swelling following dental treatment
- Suggest treatment for insect bite allergy
- Suggest treatment for swollen foot after a bug bite
- Suggest treatment for low fever with productive cough treatment
- Suggest treatment for itching and mole under the breast