Suggest treatment for missing periods
PCOD could be the reason for your problem.
Thanks for posting your query.
Your attached report is asking for password,so I could not open it.
Primarily: all the blood reports mentioned by you are normal.
Ultrasound is suggestive of PCOD which is expected to be the reason for your irregularity in periods.
Most women with PCOD grow many small cysts on their ovaries. That is why it is called polycystic ovary syndrome. The cysts are not harmful but lead to hormone imbalances.
The cause of PCOS is not fully understood, but genetics may be a factor.
As per need your doctor will give you medications for this,which will help in regularizing your periods.
Apart from medicines lifestyle changes play a very important role here.
If you are overweight-lose weight
Do regular exercise
Have more fruits and salads in your diet
Please keep regular follow up with your doctor and things should be under control.
I hope this helps.
Thanks for your reply. Password for my file is XXXXXXX Please review and advice. I dont have babies yet. Does this problem can iffect fertility also. and I have mentioned some mediciens in my earlier question. please advise the best mediciens out of these.
Good to hear from you again.
I have reviewed your reports and they are normal.
Yes,PCOS can affect fertility.
PCOS needs comprehensive approach as advised earlier like medicines,lifestyle changes etc.
The medicines that you have taken are for regularizing your periods,not used for treating PCOS.
Please visit your regular gynecologist without frequent changing of doctor,stick to one doctor and take his advice,continuation of treatment is important.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Missing periods after treatment with duphastone
- What treatment is suggested for irregular periods
- Suggest treatment for not having periods
- What is the treatment for missed period
- Suggest treatment for pcos and irregular periods
- Suggest treatment to regularize periods
- Suggest treatment for irregular periods
- Suggest treatment for no periods
- Missed period during thyroid treatment
- Suggest treatment for delayed periods
- Testicular pain,lower abdominal pain,inguinal pain
- Bleeding bump at back of head after getting hurt,nauseousness while...
- Is delayed periods post unprotected sex a sign of pregnancy?
- What dietary changes do I need to make to avoid bleeding in stools?
- What could be the cause of lump formation on the outer ear leading to pain?
- Colonoscopy, sissel polyp, bleeding, constipation
- Is it possible to analyze the patency in case of sex with multiple...
- Miscarriage, trying to conceive, ovulating, CT scan radiation, postpone...
- Rectal pressure, tail bone pain, no problem in bowels, inflammation,...
- Can the medicine applied to the anus cause side effects?