Suggest treatment for missed period

Question
Doctor I haven't got my periods ..delayed for 10days last was on june25 and I hav mild stomach pain can u suggest me pls shall I take pappya and sesame seeds?am worried a lot
Posted Mon, 25 Aug 2014 in Menstruation and Miscarriage

Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 24 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Hormonal treatment needed.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
Delayed period may be due to hormonal imbalance, Poly Cystic Ovary, mental stress, emotional upset, irregular diet habit, high prolactin level, over weight or extreme loss, pelvic infection, thyroid disturbance etc.
If pregnancy has been ruled out after the test then you can take the papaya seeds and sesame seeds but these are not likely to help you much. It is best to consult a gynecologist for proper hormonal treatment.
Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Regards.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal