Suggest treatment for minor perineum tears and irritation
Hello dear, thanks for trusting health care magic forum.
This is most probably due to the abrasion on the perineal region causing deterioration of pre-existing haemorrhoids.
Can you please attach a picture for better assessment of the extent and nature of the disease.
Waiting for your response.
Piles, Need surgeon evaluation.
Hi mam, sorry for the delay in response.
You need to visit a surgeon at the earliest as this is prolapsed pile which can cause excessive bleeding in case abraded another time.
Either it was already outside but symptomless and gave you pain only after tissue wiping or it coincidentally prolapsed yesterday only and you have related it to the tissue paper use.
Either way you need proper examination by a surgeon to see if other piles are also there but are lying inside the anal canal and thus not visible.
Also he will guide you the next step in management according to examination that whether you need removal of piles (surgery) or simple sclerosant surgery will serve the purpose.
But till then keep taking soft diet and do not strain while passing stools.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for ocd treatment
- What is the treatment for itchy perineum
- Treatment for excoriated skin perineum
- Perineum cyst treatments
- Suggest treatment for irritation in throat
- Suggest treatment for allergic reaction on the perineum
- Suggest treatment for urethra irritation
- Minor acl tear treatment
- What is the treatment for itching of perineum and anus
- Suggest treatment for minor tear inside the throat