Suggest treatment for mild traumatic brain injury
Mtbi causing worsening headaches after 4 months. Is this normal?
Get a CT scan done
Welcome to HCM.
This is Dr. Swarnava Dattagupta answering your query.
I understand your concern.
First of all, MTBI or mild traumatic brain injury is a type of brain injury we commonly know as concussion. There is mild inflammation of the brain which can cause symptoms like headache, nausea etc. Arthrotec contains diclofenac and misoprostol. Diclofenac reduces pain in inflammation whereas misoprostol counteracts the adverse gastric effect of diclofenac.
Now, headache is common with concussion but after 4 months, worsening headache should be dealt seriously. A CT scan brain is advised and take Acetaminophen tablet in case of headache. Any significant brain injury should be ruled out by CT scan.
You can consult your treating doctor about the above and get back to me with the reports.
Hope this was helpful.
Consult me for further queries.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Traumatic brain injury symptoms
- Gliosis and traumatic brain injury
- Shivering traumatic brain injury reason
- Acne in traumatic brain injury
- Traumatic brain injury surgery
- Marijuana and traumatic brain injury
- Traumatic brain injury
- Traumatic brain injury cognitive therapy
- Alternative treatments for traumatic brain injury
- Post-traumatic brain injury
- Suggest treatment for bloating and flatulence
- What causes sudden increase in BP readings with history of heart attack?
- Does over dosage of Piopar cause leg lymphodoema?
- Suggest treatment for palpitations and anxiety related issues
- Is mineville patch helpful in dealing with breast tumor?
- What causes tremendous weight loss after taking Obimet Sr?
- What causes constant retrosternal chest pain lasting for few minutes?
- Does unprotected sex can lead to pregnancy?
- Does pain in the my left rib cage indicate rib fracture?
- How long do symptoms of prostatitis last?