Suggest treatment for mild hepatomegaly and enlarged liver
Lifestyle modification is needed.
I understand your concern.
I have gone through all your reports.
Mild hepatomegaly can be effectively treated with regular physical exercise and good diet.
Have oatmeal for breakfast and dinner for 90 days.
Completely stop smoking and alcohol if any.
Consume fruits like apple and pomegranate every day.These have liver protecting properties.
Completely cut down fat and fried foods.
Repeat LFT after 3 months.
At the moment you do not need additional drugs except those prescribed by your doctor.
Post your further queries if any.
Can I eat milk and milk based products?
Can I eat biscuits and baked chips?
I work in a BPO, so is there a chance that working at night would worsen my condition?
Avoid baked chips.
Yes you can take milk,milk based products,biscuits.
But avoid baked chips.
Try to avoid night shifts for few weeks.
Yes working overnight can risk your health if you do not sleep for at least 6 hours a day.
Post your queries if any.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is mild hepatomegaly in liver
- Treatment for mild hepatomegaly with fatty infiltration
- Mild hepatomegaly with fatty liver fruits
- Treatment cure of mild hepatomegaly in children
- Diate for mild hepatomegaly fatty liver
- Mild hepatomegaly with fatty infiltration of liver
- Abnormal liver texture and mild hepatomegaly
- Fatty change in liver with mild hepatomegaly
- Treatment and cure for Mild hepatomegaly
- Having mild hepatomegaly with fatty liver treatments and diet