Suggest treatment for mild headache

Dr. Salah Saad Shoman

Posted on Fri, 3 Mar 2017 in Headache and Migraines
Question: I have recently been experiencing some very mild slight headaches, my blood pressure is normal been checked by gp, no other symptoms just experiencing it most days, The pain is very mild just enquiring what this could be
Answered by Dr. Salah Saad Shoman 39 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Tension headache

Detailed Answer:
Dear XXXXXXX , many causes can lead to such headache , I will list below the most common causes
1) tension headache that is caused by stress, fatigue and lack of adequate sleep
2) errors of refraction, you may need an ophthalmological check up as you may need glasses
3) sinus congestion or sinusitis
4) dehydration , you should make sure you drink at least 8 cups of fluids daily
I hope you find this helpful
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Remy Koshy