Suggest treatment for mild fungal infection above right eye

Dr. Archana Verma

Pediatrician

Posted on Mon, 26 Oct 2015 in Child Health
Question: My kid is 5 months and 10 days of age. He has recently started developing this spot over his right eye. This is increasing as the time passes. It is making me worried. Can you please have a look. My inital impression was that it might be scratch from his hand. But it seems to me as something else now.
Answered by Dr. Archana Verma 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Apply clotrimazole Lotion twice daily for relief

Detailed Answer:
Hi

Welcome to the HCM

I have gone through the images of your baby. Don't worry. It seems to be mild fungal infection. You may apply clotrimazole lotion twice daily for relief. Hopefully it will resolve in a week.

Hopefully this will be helpful. I would be happy to help you in any further questions.