Suggest treatment for mild dizziness and headaches
I feel pretty good in the morning, and then just feel "dull" or have "brain fog" the rest of the day.
I read your question carefully and I understand your concern.
I would say there is no cause for major worry. At least not for any threatening brain conditions like stroke, tumor, infections etc where there are other signs. These symptoms you mention are not specific, meaning can be encountered in many situations. In many cases they are due to stress and fatigue, so the fact that it came after working long hours with sleep deprivation may also have to do with it.
They may at times also be in the setting of metabolic or hormonal issues such as low thyroid function, electrolyte abnormalities, liver and kidney issues or anemia. So if they persist I would advise some routine cheap blood tests like blood count, glucose, liver and kidney function, electrolyte panel, thyroid hormone levels, vitamin B12 levels. At your age they will most probably come out normal though.
I remain at your disposal for other questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Right arm tingles with mild dizziness
- Mild dizziness and excessive urination
- Symptoms of Mild dizziness
- Mild dizziness causes
- Mild headache mild fever and mild dizziness
- Treatment and cure for Mild dizziness
- Diagnosis of Mild dizziness
- Drugs/medication for Mild dizziness
- Mild dizzy spells all day
- Constant headaches mild dizzy spells
- What causes vision issues and incoordination inspite of being on...
- What causes swollen artery in neck area along with painful swollen right...
- What causes pain in back of head?
- What causes episodes of temporary dizziness and imbalance while or after...
- Is it safe to vaporize Cannabis one month before a major back surgery?
- Suggest treatment for episodes of amnesia, nausea and severe imbalance
- How permanent a spinal cord contusion can be?
- Does Cocaine increase the risk for stroke?
- What causes headache and neck ache in a patient with head injury?
- Suggest treatment for sinus congestion that disturbs sleep due to...