Suggest treatment for mild chest pain

Dr. Anantharamakrishnan

Cardiologist

Posted on Mon, 25 Aug 2014 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Question: I am feeling mild chest pain since yesterday morning. This is started while coming to office by public transport. I was thinking about reching late at office and work load.
What should I do?
Answered by Dr. Anantharamakrishnan 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Consult a Cardiologist

Detailed Answer:
Dear friend,
Welcome to Health Care Magic

See a doctor
You have not said of any characteristics of the pain – pain from the heart is oppressing, in central chest (and left), worse on effort, relieved by rest, may radiate to shoulders and arms, associated with sweating and so on.

Coronary Artery Disease (CAD) is not likely. Yet, in suspected heart problem, TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE – if detected early, an attack may even be aborted / the amount of damage and complications can be reduced remarkably. The most important time is the first few hours. You should see your doctor as soon as possible...
Better be safe than sorry - treated if a problem is found / Happy, if it turns out otherwise
See a doctor / Have examination, ECG & blood tests to exclude any thing important.

Good luck