Suggest treatment for mild aortic blockage
Normal BP low 120's over low 70's
Mild aortic blockage 50% range, taking cholestrol meds all now in range, and 1/4 25mg tenormin a day for PAC mgt
Need medical attention
Thanks for using HCM.
BP of 97/58 is more in the lower end of normal range.
Dehydration does not cause sweating.
Your blood sugar of 95 is not too low to cause sweating.
Drinking water alone is not the ideal way to treat this issue.
Since there is a drop in BP associated with sweating, I would advise you to get medical attention.
Please go to ER for an EKG test and further evaluation.
I hope that answers your question.
With kind regards,
My concern with an er visit is that for coronary the will require 24 hour observation and 3 enzyme pulls at 8 hr intervals. If you feel that this is an emergency I will go to the er, but to just get an erg I would need to go to my primary or cardo doc tomorrow...
No need to worry
You seem to be very knowledgeable.
Since you are able to monitor your vital signs yourself and that all your vitals are stable now, there is no need to worry and you do not need an ER visit now.
You can visit your cardiologist tomorrow.
With kind regards,
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Homeopathic treatment for heart blockage
- Treatment for urethral blockage
- Suggest treatment for nasal blockage
- Renal artery blockage treatment
- Throat blockage treatment
- Treatment for cornea fallopian blockage
- Food pipe blockage treatment
- Lad blockage treatment
- Middle ear blockage treatment
- Inner ear blockage treatment
- Suggest treatment for poor skin fixation on the shaft of the penis
- Is there any relationship between salt cravings and parathyroid disorder?
- Suggest treatment for mild aortic blockage
- What causes a radiating warmth from the chest area under the sternum?
- Can Mucinex Sinus-Max be taken along with Gengraf, Prednisone and...
- Can Acetaminophen be taken while on Hydrocodone - Homatropine?
- What causes vision sensitivity to light and itching?
- What causes swelling on left side of face?
- Suggest treatment for lower back pain, anxiety, depression, frequent...
- What causes lightheadedness especially when moving around or bending?