Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
150 Doctors are Online

Suggest treatment for mild adenomyosis

User rating for this question
Answered by

Infertility Specialist
Practicing since : 2000
Answered : 3767 Questions
Hi. I am 27 years old, hubby is 30. W have been diagnosed with mild adenomyosis. Probable cause begging a dnc fine art 13 weeks in XXXXXXX 2014 for hypoplastic fetal heart.

Current report done, ish pelvis with endometrial blood flow is attached.

We have been advised surrogacy.

Pls provide a second opinion.
Posted Thu, 21 Aug 2014 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 41 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Second Opinion ultrasound doppler

Detailed Answer:

I read your query and I understand your concerns.

Following is my reply

1. Small Adenomyosis at your age is not disastrous as to go for surrogacy.

2. I saw the report and doppler you have sent.

3. Considering the endometrial blood flow to be adequate you dont need to worry. You dont need a surrogate.

4. I suggest you get second opinion from different IVF Centre and repeat doppler.

5. Let me know where you are located. I can suggest another IVF specialist for a second opinion.

Let me know if you have any more questions.

Dr. Mahesh Koregol
IVF and infertility Specialist
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Suggest treatment for mild adenomyosis 6 minutes later
I'm so pleased with your prompt reply at such a late hour.

I would like to get a brief, idea on what my treatment course would be in your opinion, in order to achieve a full term pregnancy. Pls. Since clomiphine hasn't worked, abd my endometrial lining was reduced to 6.6 mm at trigger. We are not going to continue with that choice of treatment.

I'm based in powai, XXXXXXX

Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 4 minutes later
Brief Answer:

Detailed Answer:

Considering your age and Adenomyosis I would advice you to go for ICSI treatment as soon as possible to prevent further aggrevation of Adenomyosis.

You can see dr. XXXXXXX jagtap in XXXXXXX IVI Fertility at XXXXXXX

Dr. Mahesh Koregol
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Infertility Spclst

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor