Suggest treatment for mild adenomyosis
Current report done, ish pelvis with endometrial blood flow is attached.
We have been advised surrogacy.
Pls provide a second opinion.
Second Opinion ultrasound doppler
I read your query and I understand your concerns.
Following is my reply
1. Small Adenomyosis at your age is not disastrous as to go for surrogacy.
2. I saw the report and doppler you have sent.
3. Considering the endometrial blood flow to be adequate you dont need to worry. You dont need a surrogate.
4. I suggest you get second opinion from different IVF Centre and repeat doppler.
5. Let me know where you are located. I can suggest another IVF specialist for a second opinion.
Let me know if you have any more questions.
Dr. Mahesh Koregol
IVF and infertility Specialist
I'm so pleased with your prompt reply at such a late hour.
I would like to get a brief, idea on what my treatment course would be in your opinion, in order to achieve a full term pregnancy. Pls. Since clomiphine hasn't worked, abd my endometrial lining was reduced to 6.6 mm at trigger. We are not going to continue with that choice of treatment.
I'm based in powai, XXXXXXX
Considering your age and Adenomyosis I would advice you to go for ICSI treatment as soon as possible to prevent further aggrevation of Adenomyosis.
You can see dr. XXXXXXX jagtap in XXXXXXX IVI Fertility at XXXXXXX
Dr. Mahesh Koregol
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What treatment can be done for adenomyosis
- Treatment and cure for focal adenomyosis
- Treatment and cure for uterine adenomyosis
- Treatment and cure for diffuse adenomyosis
- Treatment and cure for adenomyosis
- Treatment and cure for early diffuse adenomyosis
- Mild coarse echo pattern suggestive of mild adenomyosis
- New treatments for adenomyosis
- Treatment and cure for posterior wall adenomyosis
- Adenomyosis ayurveda treatment
- Have l 5 injuries. Had three IVF pregnancies, failed. Is i 5 injury the...
- How fertyl m works for men having very low sperm count?
- Increasing follicle size. Need trigger shot for ovulation?
- Pregnant. Had tender breasts and felt queasy. But, symptoms stopped and...
- Took enema with enema kit. Some amount left. Is there any reason for...
- Period delayed. How to take mtpill and mitoprost?
- Can I ask to be sedated so that I can relax and get through the exam...
- Pain in throat, jumping eye lid, pain in chest, stabbing pain in...
- Ovaries hurt after an orgasm masturbation, stinging sensation. What...
- On adderall. Can it result in nagging dull pain below rib cage?