Suggest treatment for mild adenomyosis

Dr. Mahesh Koregol

Infertility Specialist

Posted on Thu, 21 Aug 2014 in Infertility Problem
Question: Hi. I am 27 years old, hubby is 30. W have been diagnosed with mild adenomyosis. Probable cause begging a dnc fine art 13 weeks in XXXXXXX 2014 for hypoplastic fetal heart.

Current report done, ish pelvis with endometrial blood flow is attached.

We have been advised surrogacy.

Pls provide a second opinion.
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 41 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Second Opinion ultrasound doppler

Detailed Answer:
Hi

I read your query and I understand your concerns.

Following is my reply

1. Small Adenomyosis at your age is not disastrous as to go for surrogacy.

2. I saw the report and doppler you have sent.

3. Considering the endometrial blood flow to be adequate you dont need to worry. You dont need a surrogate.

4. I suggest you get second opinion from different IVF Centre and repeat doppler.

5. Let me know where you are located. I can suggest another IVF specialist for a second opinion.

Let me know if you have any more questions.

Dr. Mahesh Koregol
IVF and infertility Specialist
Follow up: Dr. Mahesh Koregol 6 minutes later
Hello.
I'm so pleased with your prompt reply at such a late hour.

I would like to get a brief, idea on what my treatment course would be in your opinion, in order to achieve a full term pregnancy. Pls. Since clomiphine hasn't worked, abd my endometrial lining was reduced to 6.6 mm at trigger. We are not going to continue with that choice of treatment.

I'm based in powai, XXXXXXX

Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 4 minutes later
Brief Answer:
ICSI

Detailed Answer:
Hi

Considering your age and Adenomyosis I would advice you to go for ICSI treatment as soon as possible to prevent further aggrevation of Adenomyosis.

You can see dr. XXXXXXX jagtap in XXXXXXX IVI Fertility at XXXXXXX

Dr. Mahesh Koregol