Suggest treatment for migrane
Migraine is a type of chronic headache. Acute headaches are relieved with pain medicines that are available over the counter. However if this issue is a very frequent you will need other remedies. So before I list you the treatment options, may I know how frequently does she suffer with migraine and what treatments has she tried.
Awaiting your reply....
Continue normal pain killer...
If those episodes don't affect her badly, then I suggest her to continue using the routine pain killer as and when required. The key here is to take the pain medicine early. Do not wait for migraine to become full blown to take the pain medicines.
In the interim, some migraineurs have known trigger factors that induce a migraine attack. She can keep a dairy which will help her identify those triggers if any. In generally, I strongly advice them to avoid sun exposure, avoid late night sleeping, be regular with sleep timings and avoid fasting. Avoid any other triggers if there are any.
It would be worthwhile to consult a physician especially if those headaches are very strong and disturbs daily activities. There are few preventive medicines which are used daily. Those are very effective in preventing migraines. They can be started strictly under guidance.
Hope this answers your question.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Migrane treatment in dhaka
- Treatment and cure for erythema chronicum migrans
- Suggested treatment of tuberculosis
- Suggest treatment for ocd treatment
- Cutaneous larva migrane treatment
- Treatment and cure for erythema migrans
- Suggest treatment for uti when on treatment for dementia
- Suggest treatment for face swelling following dental treatment
- Suggest the treatment for tuberculosis of bones
- Suggest treatment for low fever with productive cough treatment