Suggest treatment for migraine
Seizures or CVA could be involved. Neurological evaluation suggested.
Thanks for asking on HelathcareMagic.
I have gone through your query. Although you have been having migraine for quite a long time, the persent scenario does not seem to be merely due to migraine. I think that a type of seizures or even cerebrovascular accident (stroke) could be involved. It would be a wise idea to visit a neurologist and to get yourself evaluated.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest an alternative of cafergot for migraine treatment
- Suggest treatment for migraine
- Suggest treatment for severe migraine attacks
- Suggest treatment for recurring migraine
- What treatment is suggested for migraine headache
- What treatment is suggested for migraine with oras
- What treatment do you suggest for migraines
- Whom to consult for migraine treatment
- Continuous migraine pain treatment suggestion
- Suggest dosage of topiramate for treatment of migraine