question-icon

Suggest treatment for migraine

Posted on Mon, 4 Jul 2016
Question: I have had migraine headaches since I was 11. Am now 79 and recently had the aura, then had episode of not being able to verbalize, most recently for about 40 minutes
Answered by Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha (28 minutes later)
Brief Answer:
Seizures or CVA could be involved. Neurological evaluation suggested.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for asking on HelathcareMagic.

I have gone through your query. Although you have been having migraine for quite a long time, the persent scenario does not seem to be merely due to migraine. I think that a type of seizures or even cerebrovascular accident (stroke) could be involved. It would be a wise idea to visit a neurologist and to get yourself evaluated.

Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha