Suggest treatment for migraine headache
Actually, my pain is on the right side on my neck, feeling like a headache. Constantly
Take pain killers for releif and get xray cervical spine
I have gone through your question and understand your concerns.
Migraine headache can have associated body pain, neck pain and Occipital region headache also. The presentation may vary in some individuals.
Other possibility may be cervical spondylosis as in your previous queries on this forum you discussed about joint pain and morning stiffness.
At present you may take pain killers to releive your symptoms.
If symptoms persists then you have to visit a neurologist for examination and necessary investigations like xray cervical spine or other blood tests.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Do get back to me for further queries.
Dr Neeraj Kumar
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suffering from migraine headache is there any permanent treatment
- Migraine headaches treatment
- Is fiorinal used in the treatment of migraine headache ?
- What treatment is suggested for migraine headache
- Shortness of breathe migraine headaches what are treatment options
- Migraine headaches treatments in trippur
- Encephalomalacia due to accident causes migraine headaches treatment
- Treatment and cure for migraine headache
- Chronic migraine headaches treatment
- Treatment and cure for recurrent migraine headache