Suggest treatment for migraine and sleeplessness

Posted on Tue, 24 Jan 2017 in Digestion and Bowels
Question: I am having migraine & sleeplessness. Doctor suggested me to take Tab Symbol 60 & tab ezolent Beta 0.5. My headache at one side is under control but by LFT showing S.Bilrubin (total)1.69 mg/dl & S. Bilrubin (Direct) 0.43 mg/dl. & A.G Ratio is 1.8 above normal radings & other readings are within limit. It was diaganosed as minor jaundice. I has hard bowl & seems uneasy smell. Is this advisable to continue medicine or any alternate options.

Another medicine Rabett-LS also give for having before breakfast in empty stomach in addition to above medicines mentioned
Answered by Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha 6 hours later
Brief Answer:
The test report will help in adjusting the doses and drugs

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic

I have gone through the details and the medications seem fine. The slight elevation in bilirubin level does not look concerning. However you need to report it to your treating physician so that he can modify the treatment regimen accordingly. As of now continue to take the same medicines. Increase your dietary fiber intake.Take plenty of green leafy vegetables as well as other sources of dietary fibers. Take fiber supplements like isabgol/psyllium husk or senna. I would insist you to increase your dietary fiber intake. Regular morning walk and exercise to keep the bowel movements proper.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Raju A.T
Follow up: Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha 4 hours later
Thanks doctor
Answered by Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha 6 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Glad to be of service

Detailed Answer:
Feel free to ask me back in case you have a health related query in the future.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Nagamani Ng
Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha