Suggest treatment for migraine and dizziness
You would benefit from medications.
Thank you for posting your query.
I am Dr Sudhir Kumar, Neurologist and would try my best to help you.
Based on your symptoms, you could be suffering from migraine. In this situation, you would benefit from preventive medications such as topiramate or flunarizine. These medications would reduce the frequency and severity of headaches and dizziness.
I hope it helps you. Please get back if you have any follow up queries.
Dr Sudhir Kumar MD DM (Neurology)
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest an alternative of cafergot for migraine treatment
- Suggest treatment for migraine
- Suggest treatment for severe migraine attacks
- Suggest treatment for recurring migraine
- What treatment is suggested for migraine headache
- What treatment is suggested for migraine with oras
- What treatment do you suggest for migraines
- Headaches dizziness nausea diagnosed with migraine dyspepsia gastritis gallstones treatment
- Continuous migraine pain treatment suggestion
- Suggest dosage of topiramate for treatment of migraine