Suggest treatment for metastatic melanoma
There are glowing reports, but I am always suspicious of these grand announcements.
Would you recommend it when the regular treatments of Pembro then Yorvoy appear unsuccessful?
It has not been tested in clinical trials
I understand your concern. Unfortunately, H86 has not gone through clinical trials and has not been approved by the FDA, therefore it is very hard to say whether it is an effective anti cancer drug or not. As of yet it remains in the internet hearsay domain.
I hope this answers your question.
I you have any further questions I'd be happy to answer.
All the best
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Metastatic melanoma cancer
- Metastatic melanoma brain cancer
- Chemo for metastatic melanoma
- Treatment of metastatic melanoma
- Metastatic melanoma bone
- Metastatic melanoma prognosis
- Symptoms of metastatic melanoma vague
- Metastatic melanoma lymph nodes
- Chemotherapy for metastatic melanoma
- Treatment and cure for metastatic melanoma
- What causes weight gain while on Ontrintellix?
- Suggest treatment for loss of vision and vomiting
- Suggest treatment for metastatic melanoma
- What causes joint pain while on Requip?
- What causes redness and painful swelling in the eyes?
- What does my ultrasound scan report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for painful rash on the waist
- Does long term use of steroids affect a person's immune system?
- Suggest treatment for leg cramps and shortness of breath
- What do my creatine levels in blood indicate?