Suggest treatment for mental stress
Try some antidepressant
Thanks for using healthcare magic. I, Dr Abhishek Kapoor, would help you in this query.
I think, you are in mental stress. You did not mention the reason for tension headache or stress, but in your case, stress could be the reason for panic attacks and headache. In that case, you need some antidepressant like paroxetine with low dose benzodiazepine. That would help you to control anxiety symptoms and panic attacks. You can also try some relaxation exercise like JPMR or deep breathing exercise. These relaxation exercise would help you to stay relax in tense situation. You should consult a psychiatrist for proper treatment plan.
In case, you need further help, you can ask.
Dr. Abhishek Kapoor
You can try sedative antidepressant
You have anxiety disorder, may be panic disorder. In stress, tension headache and panic attacks increase. In case, you feel withdrawal from benzodiazepine, you can try some low dose antidepressant like mirtazapine or trazodone and can take benzodiazepine on sos basis. That would avoid dependence on them and withdrawal symptoms. Sedative antidepressants would help you to control anxiety as well as to get sound sleep. With them, there is no need to take benzodiazepine. Gradually we time, you can either stop antidepressant after psychiatrist consultation or reduce the dose without any side effects. Please mention the drugs which you are taking, so i could further help, you.
Dr. Abhishek Kapoor
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for stress seizures
- Suggest treatment for post traumatic stress disorder
- Treatment for stress
- Suggest treatment for appetite loss due to emotional stress
- Suggest treatment for stress and anxiety
- Experiencing chest pain suggested due to stress treatment
- Suggest treatment for stress fracture on foot
- Suggest treatment for constipation and stress
- Suggest treatment for ibs with stress
- Suggest treatment for exhaustion due to stress
- What is the procedure to cure LBBB?
- What is use of Nexfolin tablets?
- What causes continuous involuntary eye movement?
- Whatc auses bent penis?
- Is Suboxone better than Vicodin?
- Is it normal to have crying bouts while taking cymbalta?
- Is retalin intake safe when having transposition of the great arteries?
- Does smoking affect cholesterol levels?
- Suggest home remedies for leg cramps at night
- Suggest treatment for bipolar illness and narcissistic personality