Suggest treatment for meningioma, hypertension and tachycardia
I have read your query.
For meningioma you need frequent investigation and follow up to see size.
For hypertension and tachycardia consult your MD doctor.
MRI cervical spine will help in making severity of disease.
Physiotherapy like ultrasound and Tens to neck will help you.
Many of my patients get relief with yoga and pranayama, and XXXXXXX XXXXXXX so you can also start that.
I hope I have answered your questions. If you have further questions please feel free to contact us. I will be happy to answer. Take care.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Sinus tachycardia in essential hypertension
- Tachycardia and hypertension waking up
- Sinus tachycardia hypertension treatment
- Headache dizzy tachycardia hypertension
- Nose bleed hypertension tachycardia
- Is hypertension related to meningioma
- Sinus tachycardia and hypertension
- Treatment and cure for palpitation/tachycardia/ hypertension
- Tachycardia pulmonary hypertension
- Paroxysmal supraventricular tachycardia and hypertension