Suggest treatment for masses in the abdomen
may be lipomas
HI, thanks for using healthcare magic
It is possible that they are lipomas. These are lumps that are made up of a collection of fat.
They can form in any area of the body and can vary in size and shape.
Lipomas are not cancerous. They are normally only monitored unless they are causing a lot of pain, in which case, they can be removed.
Your doctor can examine you and determine if this is the case.
I hope this helps, feel free to ask any other questions
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment to improve muscle mass and tone
- Suggest treatment for abdomen lump
- I have parotid mass suggest me the treatment
- Suggest treatment for ocd treatment
- Treatment and cure for endometrioma mass
- Suggest treatment for uti when on treatment for dementia
- Suggest treatment for face swelling following dental treatment
- Suggest treatment for right abdomen pain and gastritis
- Suggest treatment for low fever with productive cough treatment
- Suggest treatment for pain in lower abdomen
- On insulin for diabetes. Missing periods. Pregnancy test negative. What...
- Having cramps and periods. Took advil. What should I do to get relief...
- I am 20 years old. Trying to increase height. Suggest some medicine
- Having sarcoidosis disease. What happens when they come into contact...
- After waking up there is a loud pop and the hearing improves. Looking...
- Put oxygen in nose during colonoscopy. Started sneezing and runny nose....
- Had intercourse. Getting burning sensation when urinating. What are the...
- what does Minor linear atelectasis and fibrosis posterobasal segment...
- Have blocked bile duct. Scan could not found gall bladder. What is the...
- Ultrasound showed benign cyst in kidney. Blood test showed low vitamin...