Suggest treatment for malignant neoplasm of prostate
That is another name for cancer of the prostate.
I am sorry you are having a swollen testicle. It should not be turning blue - that means it is not getting enough blood. I think you should call your urologist and talk with him or her promptly as the blue color could be a sign that damage is happening. So do call now. Treatment for whatever is causing it to turn blue color will also probably help with the swelling. Make sure to remind the urologist that you have diabetes too, as that can cause poor circulation in extremities.
Malignant Neoplasm of the prostate means that there is a cancerous growth in the prostate gland. I am not sure where you heard or read that, but if it is in your record, it means you had (or continue to have) prostate cancer. So do consult with your urologist about treatment options.
I hope this information helps.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment and cure for malignant prostate neoplasm
- Treatment and cure for adrenal neoplasm
- Treatment and cure for malignant adnexal neoplasm
- Treatment and cure for malignant neoplasms
- Neoplasm symptoms and treatment
- Malignant prostate neoplasm causes
- Treatment and cure for Prostate neoplasm
- Symptoms of malignant prostate neoplasm
- Diagnosis of malignant prostate neoplasm
- Drugs/medication for malignant prostate neoplasm
- Suggest treatment for chronic hip/pelvic pain
- What causes coughing, sneezing, headaches and watery eyes?
- Suggest treatment for post nasal drainage and runny nose
- What causes foul body odor and overactive bladder while taking Trospium?
- What causes pain near the navel area?
- What causes joints pain with welts and teeth problems?
- Suggest remedy for drainage at back of throat and vomiting sensation
- Suggest treatment for pain under the clavicle
- Suggest medication for ADHD
- Suggest medication for bloating in a person with history of colitis