Suggest treatment for lymphoma

Dr. Hardik Sanghvi

Hematologist

Posted on Fri, 16 Oct 2015 in Blood Disorders
Question: I have been diagnosed with a certain type of lymphoma and something in the blood this type has two names.
Answered by Dr. Hardik Sanghvi 52 minutes later
Brief Answer:
You may have lymphoma leukemia or some other disease.

Detailed Answer:
Hi, dear
I have gone through your question. I can understand your concern. You may have some lymphoma with chronic lymphocytic leukemia or some other cause. According to your history and age possibility of leukemia with lymphoma is there. However reports are needed for confirmation. Please send me your all blood reports and other reports so that i can help you further.
Hope I have answered your question, if you have doubt then I will be happy to answer. Thanks for using health care magic. Wish you a very good health.