Suggest treatment for lymphatic mass in throat
Csf was elevated lymphocytes, decreased glucose and normal neutrophils. How do you know when lymphoma has crossed blood brain barrier?
i have taken either remicade or Humira since 2003. Off now, but forgot to tell u that. Thanks!
does not look like lymphoma spread
Thanks for your query. I understand your concerns.
Lymphatic mass in throat with parotid enlargement in throat can be because of lymphoma but can be because of other causes too. For example, autoimmune disorders, which you have history of. I don't think we should jump to a diagnosis of lymphoma in you but rather we should do a biopsy to find out the exact disease process.
Now, even if it is a lymphoma, this CSF is not diagnostic of lymphoma. It fits in with a viral meningitis or autoimmune disorder. Were there any atypical cells in the CSF which can suggest lymphoma? Without that I would not think of lymphoma first.
Hope this helps. I will be available for further follow-up.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment and cure for lymphatic cancer
- Lymphatic swelling treatment
- Suggest treatment for throat infection
- Treatment and cure for lymphatic filariasis
- Treatment and cure for lymphatic ganglions
- Treatment and cure for lymphatic cyst
- Treatment and cure for lymphatic leukemia
- Treatment and cure for lymphatic infection
- Treatment and cure for lymphatic disease
- Lymphatic malformation treatment
- What could a lump in my back be?
- Should chemotherapy be given to a person in final stage of nasopharngeal...
- Sex with sex worker, HPV scare, cancer in men. Test in detect HPV in men ?
- Is atopic dermatitis associated with leukemia ?
- Which tumour markers are used to follow up breast cancer patients?
- How do I know if papillary thyroid cancer has recurred?
- Protruding coronal suture, skull x-ray. Cancer due to radiation?
- How can linitis plastica be treated?
- CA Breast, chemotherapy, CT scan, pulmonary embolism, on acitrom,...
- Can breast cancer spread to thyroid?