Suggest treatment for lumps on my palate

Posted on Tue, 20 May 2014 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Question: Where can i get my palate checked for cancer i have two lumps that will not go away

Answered by Dr. Deepashree 38 minutes later
Brief Answer:
oncologist, cancer care Centre.

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for your query.

For lump in palate you can consult head and neck surgeon / oncologist. They will available in any cancer care centre. They may first examine you clinically, take biopsy of the lump, ask for CT Scan of pharynx and neck. We can arrive at the cause based on the reports.

Hope I have answered your query. Please feel open to ask any other doubts.

Eager to help you. Thanks.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad
Answered by
Dr. Deepashree

ENT Specialist

Practicing since :2004

Answered : 937 Questions


The User accepted the expert's answer

Share on
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Lab Tests
Medical Topics

Recent questions on  Ct scan

doctor1 MD

I am experiencing a partial vision loss - probably a TIA - what will happen when I go to the emergency room?? YYYY@YYYY

doctor1 MD

My father undergone Electrical cardioversion treatment due to having severe Atrial Fibrilation (AF). Needless to say the treatment did not work...

doctor1 MD

I got real dizzy and kinda lost tempory balance and experienced double vision but only for 30 seconds, twice yesterday. I am in good health at 78...

doctor1 MD

Sir, My right side floating rib hits somewhere and I am having pain while moving side to side when I sleep. Feels like the rib is hitting some...

Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties

158 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM Blog Questions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction