Suggest treatment for lump
Keep it under observation
Thanks for sending your query to us.
This is not a stye.stye is on the lid margin.
This is more likely to be a sebaceous cyst.I would have liked to have a look at a photograph before commiting.I want to know how long have you been having it.Though you mentioned may and XXXXXXX and i gather these have appeared after that.Appearence of few other swellings indicates something more generalized and not a local problem.
Another possibility is a lipoma another benign condetion ,only objection being that they do not come up in multiples.
Keep them under close watch.Preferably photograph them.See if their behaviour changes in any form.Do get back to me in case of any further query in this regard,preferably with duration and photograph.
Thanks for getting back to us.
Such waxing and waning swellings can be due to lymphatic obstruction.
It will be advisable to consult an internist to get you a complete examination and blood tests to come to a definitive conclusion.
Do get back to me in case of any further query in this regard.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What treatment do you suggest for lump in breast
- Suggest treatment for squishy lump on forehead
- Lump popped out in forehand suggest the treatment
- Suggest treatment for painful lumps on head
- Suggest treatment for abdomen lump
- What treatment is suggested to reduce lump on the leg
- Lump in shoulder musclesoremoving sensationany treatment or suggestion
- Suggest treatment for lump in the armpits
- Suggest treatment for cancerous lump on the tailbone
- Suggest treatment for infected lump on buttocks