Suggest treatment for lump on upper inner thigh, dizziness and feverish feeling?
I saw a general practitioner a couple of months ago and she didn't think it was a lipoma, but recommended that I see a surgeon. I have an appointment to see him this week, but any guidance you can provide in the meantime is greatly appreciated.
I will suggest they take it out for examination!
Hi and thank you so much for this query.
I am so sorry to hear about this lump that you have reported. I have reviewed the image and your symptoms. This doesn’t seem to be a lipoma to me as well. The superficial nature also makes the possibility of a lymph node very unlikely. I am sure it would be difficult to tell what this lump is through simple examinations. Given the fact that it is actually close to the surface of the skin, I will suggest that the surgeon takes it out and send to the pathology lab. This would return with the exact diagnosis of what this is. This would help orient further diagnostic investigations and management if need be.
Your feverish symptoms cannot be explained by this lump unless it represents an underlying disease condition. If this be the case, the biopsy results would shed more light on this.
I hope this helps. I wish you well. Thanks for using our services and do feel free to ask for more information and clarifications if need be.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Bruises treatment on inner thigh
- Suggest treatment for dizzy spells
- Treatment for chapped inner thighs
- Feeling unbalanced and dizzy pregnant suggest the treatment
- Inner thigh inflammation treatments
- Treatment for inflamed skin upper inner thighs
- Red blotches on arms upper thighs spreading dizziness treatment
- Suggest treatment for dizziness and vertigo
- Treatment for dark inner thighs
- Boils on inner thigh treatment
- CT scan showed cancer tumor inside liver. Swollen abdomen, little...
- Shaved around private parts and around base of penis. Bumps are like...
- Having blood pressure. Taking Sandoz Fenofibrate. Should I go for higher...
- Severe anal itching and rashes on buttocks. Suggest medication
- Stomach upset, gas and bloating. What could this be?
- Can I contract HIV through blowjob?
- Having swollen testicles. Could this be a sign of cancer?
- Had rectal prolapse surgery. Should I be concerned of having irregular...
- What causes numbness in toe?
- Is Hydrazine sulfate effective for cancer patients suffering from cachexia?