Suggest treatment for lump on the throat
Is seeing a doctor urgent ?
Probably lymph nodes or submandibular salivary glands. Get them examined.
Thank you for your query.
1. These two identical lumps are most likely to be lymph nodes, especially the JuguloDigastric (JD) lymph nodes.
2. It is better to get the throat and neck examined as there is also the possibility of these lumps being submandibular salivary glands or some other rare conditions.
3. If these lumps are sore, there will be an acute infection nearby. If they are non-tender, it usually is a chronic inflammation.
4. A Neck USG (Ultrasound) may be used to confirm the type of lump. Treatment will depend upon the type of lump.
I hope that I have answered your query. If you have any more questions I will be available to answer them.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for throat infection
- Suggest treatment for abdomen lump
- Throat cancer lump in throat tiredness what is the treatment
- Suggest treatment for throat pain
- Treatment for cough fever lump in throat appetite loss
- Suggest treatment for sore throat
- Suggest treatment for lump in the armpits
- Suggest treatment for irritation in throat
- Treatment for lump in throat not relieved by clindamycin
- Lump on throat difficulty in breathing treatment
- Can an energy drink prior to blood test increase RBC levels ?
- Unstable,unable to walk independently and properly,on Vertinal and...
- Flu symptoms,throat and roof of mouth sore,coughed bright red blood,any...
- Tingling sensation along right side face,3-4 times daily,sensation when...
- Pain,stiffness,swelling in knees,X-ray,arthritis developing,knee...
- Amoebriz dosage for adults and children
- Eustachian tube dysfunction, ear virus, sick on planes, scopolamine,...
- Pea sized nodule in tongue, painful, affecting speech, tooth pain, jaw...
- What causes jawline lumps?
- Double bypass, respiratory failure, nose bleeds, selective embolization