Suggest treatment for lump on the testicles

Posted on Mon, 15 Jun 2015 in Lump
Question: I have a lump on my right testicle and behind my left one it feels like a sack of warms.
Answered by Dr. Hari Charan Perigela 39 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Sack of worms is Varicocele.

Detailed Answer:

As you describe the lump on the left side as sack of worms, probably it may be related to varicocele. Varicocele is dilatation of veins that drain the testis and is more common on left side. I would order for colour doppler of the scrotum. You should also get Semen Analysis rest.

The swelling on the right may also be the same varicocele. Or it could be Epididymal cyst.

Hence, I request you to consult your doctor and get a Colour doppler of the scrotum. It will diagnose lesions on both sides of the scrotum.

Hope I answered your query. If you have any questions, I will clarify further. If you come back with reports, I can explain.

Wish you good health.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad
Dr. Hari Charan Perigela

General Surgeon