Suggest treatment for lump on the buttocks near the anus
It looks like a Lipoma.
As per your description, it looks like a Lipoma, collection of fat tissue.
Swellings arising from a bone are very rare in that area.Bony swellings will be stony hard.
Another possibility is a Sebaceous cyst , occuring in relation to a hair follicle.
Please consult your General surgeon, get examined clinically.
FNAC ( Fine Needle aspiration Cytology ) of the swelling will confirm the diagnosis. If it is inconclusive, then the swelling has to be removed surgically and send it for histopathological examination(Biopsy ).
Nothing to worry.
The procedure can be done under local anaesthesia as a Day case.
Hope I answered your query.
If you have any questions, I will clarify further.
Wish you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for soreness in anus
- Suggest treatment for itching in vagina and anus
- Suggest treatment for constipation and pain in anus
- What is the treatment for hard lumps on my anus
- Hard lump near the anus discolored stools treatment
- Itching in anus and rash on buttocks suggest treatment
- Treatment for a lump in my buttock
- Suggest treatment for lump on buttocks with small itchy rash
- Treatment for cut near anus
- Suggest treatment for infected lump on buttocks