Suggest treatment for lump on testicle
I will recommend that you monitor only at this time!
HI and thank you so much for this query.
I am so sorry to hear about these findings and all the disturbing thoughts this has caused you. Am pretty sure this is a distended blood vessel which may be related to your position. Being in an upright position can lead to blood pooling and distension of vessels in the lower part of the body. This is for sure what happened to you. This alone is of no worries to me. I will recommend that you monitor this to make sure it is a permanent observation and not just an incidental finding. Only when you report this is constant that I would consider getting it explored further.
For now, your age, your description of symptoms and the fact that this is a one time observation raises no worries to me. You should be calm and relaxed about this because this is more likely an incidental observation that would resolve spontaneously.
I hope this helps. I wish you well. I will like you to provide updates on this and whether you still feel it or not. If there are any further concerns, please do let me know me.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest the treatment fro swollen testicle
- What treatment is suggested for swollen testicles
- Suggest treatment for abdomen lump
- Suggest treatment for pain in testicle
- Suggest treatment for swelling and tenderness in testicles
- Suggest treatment for extremely swollen testicles
- Suggest treatment for lump in the armpits
- Suggest the treatment to restore feeling in testicles
- Bleeding into testicles please suggest treatment
- Suggest treatment for painful swollen testicle