Suggest treatment for lump on neck
needs clinical examination and fnac
Welcome to HealthcareMagic.
I havecread your query and understand your concern.
Painless lymph node swellings in two regions (neck and axilla, in your case) is not at all a good sign, specially with a normal blood count test.
It can be seen as a result of HIV infection, lymphomas and lung cancers, and tuberculosis, if you were recently exposed to a case or travelled to an endemic area.
In my opinion you should see a surgeon for a complete clinical evaluation of both of these nodes and the axillary swelling. Also a chest xray and a needle biopsy (fnac) of these swellings might be needed.
Hope i have been helpful.
Dr. Ashish Verma
No its not
Its not normal for a lump to alter its size daily. They usually grow in size at a fair pace or reduce in size with treatment.
It is changing its size daily with a swelling in axilla, maybe they both are connected. But with axilla skin swollen, and fluctuating size of the neck node, it should mostly be an infective condition. But that should have shown in your blood counts.
It's better to show to a surgeon once for a clinical evaluation. That should clear most of the things.
Dr. Ashish Verma
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Tight muscles lump on neck bone cysts treatment
- Suggest treatment for shoulder and neck pain
- Yoga for treatment of neck lump
- Suggest treatment for abdomen lump
- Suggest treatment for rashes on neck
- Treatment for chest tightness and painful lump on neck
- Suggest treatment for neck pain
- What is the treatment for lumps on my neck
- Suggest treatment for lump in the armpits
- Neck lump tendon treatment
- What does painful foliate papilia on tongue and glands on neck and...
- Suggest remedies to treat food poisoning after eating prawns
- What causes nausea and pains in right upper quadrant when suffering from...
- What could be the cause for excessive salivation?
- Will they examine my pancreas during ultrasound for pancreatitis?
- Suggest schedules and regimens for treating C. diff infection?
- What causes testicle pain when suffering from dengue infection?
- Can lightheadedness and itching in left cheek be side effects of cardura?
- What causes blood from anus when suffering from lupus and bile duct cancer?
- What is the treatment for shortness of breath on exertion while...