Suggest treatment for lump on lower back
Most likely its a hematoma.
Thank you for the query.
Such bump caused by an injury is usually a hematoma. Due to veins rupture under the skin, blood appears in the soft tissues and creates fluid collection. Large hematoma can stay in tissues for a very long time.
I suggest your son to consult his doctor. Soft tissues ultrasound should be done and hematoma drained.
Hope this will help. Feel free to ask further questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for lower back and stomach pain
- Suggest treatment for back pain caused by sprained lower back
- Suggest treatment for arthritis in hips and lower back
- What treatment is suggested for arthritis on the lower back
- Suggest treatment for muscular strain in lower back
- Suggest treatment for lower back pain
- Suggest treatment for muscle strain in neck and lower back
- Suggest treatment for growing tender lump on my back
- Suggest treatment for abdominal and lower back pain
- Suggest treatment for pinched nerve in my lower back
- Nausea and hunger after eating, waking up at night hungry, urge to...
- Pain inside anus during bowel movement. Is Xyloproct or preparation H...
- Bad odor in belly button, red substance inside, oozing pus
- Pain in front of arm and at wrist under thumb, swelling and throbbing....
- Chest tightness when walking, upper back discomfort, heartburn, no...
- Lump in chest, painful, have pain in ribs and lower back
- Done hernia repair in belly button, have cramp on right side,...
- Frostbite wound on chest from blister freezer. Itching and peeling off....
- Vomiting, nausea, diarrhea, blood in urine. What do I do?
- Is triple action viriliy purchase thru new vitality safe?