Suggest treatment for lump on left side of waist
Possible connective tissue growth?Need Ultrasound and guided biopsy
I understand your query and concern.
You need to have an ultrasound of the concerned lump area in order to conclusively arrive at diagnosis.
This swelling could possibly be subcutaneous in origin.
Swelling should possibly be a connective tissue derived growth unless otherwise proved.
Ultrasound guided biopsy if needed will offer histological diagnosis and provide way for treatment guidelines.
Post your further queries if any.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for squishy lump on forehead
- Lump left side waist area feels sore
- Suggest treatment for painful lumps on head
- Suggest treatment for abdomen lump
- Trauma cyst treatment on waist
- Treatment and cure for pain in waist
- Suggest treatment for lump in the armpits
- Injury to left side of waist internal swelling treatment options
- Suggest treatment for cancerous lump on the tailbone
- Suggest treatment for infected lump on buttocks