Suggest treatment for lump near the tailbone
It could be a hematoma or a tumor.
This could either be a hematoma that is a blood collection or a tumor.
I suggest you get examined by a Surgeon to know what it is. Without examining you it is very difficult to say what it is.
You might require investigations like Ultrasound or MRI but first you should get examined.
Do let me know if there are other queries.
Dr Rishi, New XXXXXXX XXXXXXX
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for squishy lump on forehead
- Suggest treatment for painful lumps on head
- Suggest treatment for abdomen lump
- Suggest treatment for pain in tailbone
- What is the treatment for lump near an elbow
- What is the treatment for a lump near the eye
- Suggest treatment for pain in tailbone after an injury
- Suggest treatment for lump in the armpits
- Suggest ayurvedic treatment for tailbone pain
- Suggest treatment for cancerous lump on the tailbone